Cash and Trade Proc Rep 5
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 5 is an entry level role responsible for processing basic to relatively complex transfers in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform moderately complex cash & trade operation tasks, by providing processing assistance for assigned projects.
Also apply for these:
DAAD Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 Germany (Fully Funded)
Study in Australia Deakin University Fully Funded Scholarship 2020
Fully Funded Global leadership Scholarship 2021- For Undergraduate & Graduates
- Provide transactions processing experience for banks payments and receivables.
- Perform cash management operations, such as checks handling, processing and returned items operations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for User Acceptance Training (UAT) and training initiatives; train new team members and lower level personnel
- Participate in compliance related activities to minimize losses
- Assist with cash & trade operational project needs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated basic experience in cash management processing and transaction services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and data entry skills
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY