Dubai Visa Requirements|Bei ya Visa Dubai nchi za falme za kiarabu
Dubai Visa Requirement and its Price for those foreigner who wish to Travel ,To live Dubai They Advised to Apply Dubai Visa on UAE online visa government website they will find Dubai visa Application form Requirements for Dubai UAE visa and Visa price After Accomplish Application they encouraged to visit Frequently Their Visa profile To check for their Visa Application status
Types of Visas in DUBAI UAE
Different Types of Visa in UAE
- 30-day Tourist Visa – As the name suggests, a tourist visa is one, which is issued to people visiting UAE for leisure purposes. This visa has a validity of 58 days from the date of its issue and grants to the holder an entry permit of 30 days to visit UAE. Essentially a tourist visa is required to be procured by an individual from a country that does not have a Visa on Arrival arrangement with UAE or does not fall in the category of Visa Free Entry.
- 90-Day Tourist Visa – A tourist visa may be issued for either 30 days or for a period of 90 days, depending on the plan of the tourist. You can choose between Single Entry Long Term Visa and Multiple Entry Long Term Visa for 90-days are available.
- Service / 14 Days visa – This visa is issued to those who wish to stay in UAE for up to 14 days and also has confirmed return tickets or tickets to some other destination on Emirates airlines. Such visa is issued to the following people and their family members who are with them: Company Representatives, Sales Managers, Account Auditors, Corporate Delegations or those who need to visit UAE for some Commercial purpose.
- Entry Permit for Patients and their Companions: – This permit is for foreign patients who need to visit Dubai for treatment. They must be sponsored by some medical facility or hospital. There are again two general varieties of medical permit; the first is a single entry permit with permission to stay for 90 days. The visa must be planned within 60 days from the issue of the permit. An extension on this permit can be sought. The second type of this permit is a multiple-entry permit with the same features as the single-entry. The only difference being the option to extend in a multiple-entry visa.
- E-Visa for Residents from GCC – GCC Residents and their companions are required to procure visas by applying online. This must be done before arriving in the UAE. They must ensure to have the sponsor traveling with them. This entry permit has a validity of 30 days and the permit holder has permission to stay in UAE for 30 days from the day they enter UAE. There is an option to extend this permit once for another 30 days. As far as the companions are concerned, the only difference is that the validity changes from 30 to 60, also the number of days of permission to stay, which also changes to 60 and the extension is also 60 days.
- Transit Visa – There are two different types in this visa; a 48-hour visa and a 96-hour visa. These have to be sponsored by airlines that are based in Dubai. This is a non-extendable visa.
- Student Visa – This visa is for aspiring students who wish to study in Colleges and Universities in the UAE. This visa is eligible for one year and renewal is required upon furnishing proof that the individual will be continuing education. A new student visa has been introduced recently in November 2018, which is applicable for five years,
RECOMENDED>> STUDY IN ABROAD GET FULL FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP
HOW TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA STEP BY STEP
All clients who wish to use this facility to apply for their UAE visas need to follow the steps below.
|Step 1 :||
|Step 2 :||
Retrieve your booking using the “Manage an existing booking” link
|Step 3 :||
Click on the “Apply for UAE visa” link
|Step 4 :||
You will be directed to the VFS Page
|Step 5 :||
Read and agree to the “terms and conditions” and proceed.
|Step 6 :||
You will be asked to select the itinerary for which you require the visa for and the names of the passengers who require the visa. Also passport details, your current nationality and current country of residence will have to be entered.
|Step 7 :||
On the next page you will have to enter an email ID along with the relationship of the applicants applying together. Please ensure this email ID is correct and accurate because all correspondence with regards to your application will be done on this email ID only. Also the visa copy, when approved will be sent to this email ID.
|Step 8 :||
The applicant will receive an email on his designated email ID. This email will carry a hyperlink which has to be clicked, after which the applicant’s visa application form will open up.
|Step 9 :||
The documents have to be uploaded after the form is filled up. If there is more than one client applying on the PNR then the first applicant will have to fill up the visa application form and upload the documents before proceeding to client 2 and so forth.
|Step 10 :||
After the documents are uploaded the payment needs to be made via debit/credit card. Only Visa and MasterCard’s are accepted.
|Step 11 :||
The applicant will receive a payment confirmation email if the payment is successful.
FOR MORE ARTICLES ABOUT VISA VISIT HERE