Study in Hungary CEU Scholarship 2021 | Central European University Hungary
The latest CEU Scholarship in Hungary has been announced by Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021. It’s a Fully Funded scholarship in Hungary at one of the reputed universities in Europe. Students who are wishing to Study in Europe have a great chance to apply and fulfill their dream. They can study in Hungary at one of their top universities in Hungary. Central European University has a good ranking among other universities. There are 50 different departments at CEU offering scholarships in Bachelors’s, Master and Ph.D. degrees. Hungary is one of the best destinations for international students in Europe due to its world-class education system. International students in Hungary are allowed to work part-time as well. CEU bachelor’s scholarship, CEU Masters scholarship, and CEU Ph.D. scholarship are offered at Central European University.
The programs taught at Central European University are in English. Students do not need to submit an application fee or registration fee for this scholarship. Students from almost all study backgrounds can apply for this university. CEU degree is highly recognized in all European countries as well as in America.
Details of CEU Scholarship:
Central European University
Bachelor’s degree, MS/M.Phil & Ph.D. degrees
Fully Funded Scholarship
1st February 2021 & 15th March 2021
Fields Of Study Available:
The CEU programs offered at Central European University are:
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of International Relations
- Department of History
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Cognitive Science
- 1000 EUR per month will be granted in CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship
- 750 EUR Per Month will be paid in CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships monthly stipend is 1,350 EUR/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee will be granted
- Student International Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with Hostel, living, and day to day expense
Required Documents for CEU Scholarship:
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma or any other).
- Valid Passport
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Academic Writing
- Detail CV
- Health Certificate
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results are required by the citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America who are willing to apply for the Medicine program
- IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Optional.
Requirements of CEU Scholarship:
- Applicants from all around the world can apply.
- At Least 12-year of education is required for admission in undergraduate programs.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor degree to qualify for the admission in Masters degree.
- Master and bachelor degree is a must for admission in Ph.D.
- Excellent academic record is required
- Language Requirement: English proficiency letter is acceptable if your last degree study mode was in English Language.
How To Apply?
The complete Application Process is Online. All applicants will submit an online application through the CEU application portal. For details please visit the official website given below.