Study in Australia Deakin University Fully Funded Scholarship 2020
Study in Australia Deakin University Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 Applications are opened to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship 2020 in Australia. Deakin University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for Domestic and International Students. Scholarships in Australia are available to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree. Almost all Academic Fields are Available. The duration of the Australian Scholarship for Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years and for Doctoral Degree will be 4 Years.
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Deakin is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. 89% of Deakin’s research is rated at or above world class. Deakin University ranks 16 in Australia, 18 in Oceania, and 350 in the world in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities.
Deakin University Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Deakin University
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Last Date: Accepted all the Year.
Australian Scholarships RTP is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2020 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax free, 2020 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.
- Master’s degree: Up to 2 Years
- PhD degree: Up to 4 Years
Also apply for these:
Available Study Fields:
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Scholarships:
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree.
- Meet English Language Requirements.
There is no deadline to apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2020 in Australia. You can apply anytime throughout the year.
All the applicants need to submit an Online Application Form. The Link to Online Application Form & Official website link is given below: