Application Deadline: Unspecified
Unilever Future Leaders’ League is a dynamic competition that brings together some of the brightest students from all over the world who want to experience what tomorrow’s leadership is all about. Joining UFLL means enrolling in a once in a lifetime challenge where you will be working with real brands and real business cases.
It is a thrilling hands-on experience that will allow you to understand a leading business from the inside, to be developed by the top leaders that build and manage our globally well-known brands and to boost the skills you need to ignite the leader in you. At Unilever we are looking for students who will partner with us to create a better business and a better world, and who are looking to become the leaders of tomorrow, today. If you are one of these people, Unilever Future Leaders’ League is your place!
Whichever area you work in, you’ll need to be ambitious, an excellent analytical thinker with a drive for getting things done and a real talent for delivering through others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- A strong academic track record.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
Strong analytical skills
The programme is designed to develop and build business leader mindset to further embed the owner’s mindset, understand how the full business operates end to end and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over 3 – 5 years you’ll cover at least four milestones to provide experience in key business and functional areas
What will you learn?
- Learning from Experience: You will experience yourself evaluating innovation launches on global brands like Rexona and Ponds, or shaping investment decisions with major customer.
- Learn from People: you will get the business coaching from experienced managers, individual mentor and even a buddy.
- Formal Learning: You will have training sessions that encompasses a mix of professional, business and leadership skills. For Professional training, in the first and second year, you’ll be having three weeks of some of the best Supply Chain training around through the Unilever Supply Chain Foundation. After the first year, a wide range of internal and external training programmes are available to develop both your skills and competencies as you progress your career.
Search for More: https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/uflp+career+site/moresearch.ftl#
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2020