JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Study in UK Warwick Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Study in UK Warwick Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Warwick Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in UK is now open. Undergraduate scholarships 2021 for international students to study in UK. The University of Warwick has announced its new admission and International Scholarships for International students to pursue their undergraduate degrees with Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2021.
Scholarships for International Students to study in UK with Full Tuition fee scholarships at Warwick University. International students can apply for the Undergraduate Degrees in UK and the University of Warwick Offers full tuition fee scholarships in UK. Students can apply in any degree programs offered by the University of Warwick for their Undergraduate Scholarships in the United Kingdom. Warwick Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 has many fields of study including social sciences, engineering, biological sciences, finance, law, computer and many others.
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education. Within the University, Warwick Business School was established in 1967, Warwick Law School was established in 1968, Warwick Manufacturing Group (now WMG) in 1980, and Warwick Medical School opened in 2000. Warwick incorporated Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004.
- Organization: Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- University: University of Warwick
- Department: Multiple (All)
- Course Level: Undergraduate degrees
- Award: Full Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2021
Interested applicants to study abroad on fully scholarships abroad to pursue undergraduate degree with Global Excellence Scholarship 2021 at University of Warwick undergraduate scholarships in UK must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Students from any nationality can apply (International Students)
- Applicants must have at least 12-year education or equivalent to the Warwick university requirement for the undergraduate admission
- Students must be able to demonstrate the excellent co-curricular records
- Students must have potential leadership skills and other qualities
- Applicants must be in good physical and medical health
- Language Requirement: There is a specific language required by Warwick University for the Undergraduate Scholarships and admission such as IELTS, TOFEL, SAT…etc for more details Click Here.
Available Fields of Study
University of Warwick has a wide range of undergraduate degree programs or fields of study for international students and Undergraduate scholarships to study abroad, scholarships in UK. International applicants can apply in any of the following major areas.
- Arts and Humanities
- Biological Sciences and Psychology
- Business Management
- Law and Politics
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statics
- Social Science
Also apply for these:
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Warwick undergraduate scholarships for international students to study in United Kingdom by following the given procedure;
First, students must be enrolled in the undergraduate degree at Warwick University, for getting admission, applicants must have to apply for the admission through online admission portal by clicking on the following link.
Note: After getting admission offer then you can proceed your scholarship application. University will send a link for the scholarship.
- Identity Proof (Passport)
- Educational Documents
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter
- English Language Proof
The University of Warwick will provide 250 scholarships to exceptional students who hold an offer for an undergraduate programme. These Awards will include the following amounts:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course.
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course.
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course.