Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 500+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us. From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,600 people in more than 30 countries. Above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That is how we continuously want to work together towards a healthy future. We have the following vacancies for dedicated diligent Tanzanians:
Job Title:Internal Auditor (1 Post)
(a) Reports to: Managing Directors
(b) Job Summary: Internal Auditor will work next to the Financial Controller and is responsible for the internal control, making sure (internal) procedures are followed correctly on all locations.
(c) Tasks and Duties:
- Ensuring that laid down internal controls and other procedures are followed;
- Conducting routine examination of the accounting records in order to ascertain the records are properly kept and accurately recorded, proper classification has been observed and that the available financial data is reliable;
- Ensure that there is compliance with established policies, procedures, controls and other regulations;
- Review of measures for safeguarding assets and inventories;
- Checks accuracy of bank reconciliation;
- Executes audit programs, carry out systems audit;Detects frauds, theft and waste of any kind of asset;
- Advises on best use of company resources;
- Makes follow-up of previous internal observations;
- Has managerial duties or managerial role;
- Assists in closing the financial year, support of the external auditor, banking/cashflow, and treasure management.
- 5+ years experience at (one of the) big 4 audit firms.
- Preferably experience in handling fraud investigations.
- Preferably experience with IT audits.
- CPA; bachelor of commerce: major in accountancy, preferably at the University of Dar es Salaam or Mzumbe University.
- Fluent in English
- Strong personality, with a convincing attitude
- A balance between trust and control
- Helps to improve business and internal control framework
- Able to write reports and advise in a helpful way.
- Able to build strong relationships
- A sparring partner for MD Finance/HR
- Able to work independently and able to report to the internal auditor in the Netherlands
(f) Scope of the position:
- Financial audit
- IT audits, including information security
- Operational audit, create standards for instance on purchasing
- Risk analysis
- Special investigations on stores/warehouse
(g) Background check: A full background check is part of the procedure.
(h) Status: Permanent Position.
How to Apply:
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to, Q-Sem at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by 15th , 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Rijk Zwaan is an equal opportunity company everyone is encouraged to apply.Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa