JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Nafasi za kazi Bank ya watu wa Zanzibar(PBZ)-Public Relations Officer September 2020
POST : PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Location : Unguja 1
Maintain positive reputation of the bank brand and maintain a strategic relationship with the public, prospective customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders which leads to positive image of the bank.
Education and Experience:
Master Degree in Mass Communication or Public Relations or International Relations or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks
- Smart and presentable individual
- Knowledge and effective application of PBZ policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards
- Strong communication (writing and presentation) in English and Kiswahili
- Able to work independently and efficiently
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be an advertising agency contact
- Creating awareness about the bank, its goals, products and services
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing, drafting speeches, arranging interviews and maintaining other forms of public/media contact.
- Develop and prepare advertising agency briefs for product launch promotion and special events.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open day, exhibitions etc
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Providing clients and customers with information about new products, and promotional opportunities
- Analyzing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant marketing research
- Liaising with customers, managerial and journalists about objectives and other bank issues.
- Review plans for marketing campaigns.
- Maintain good customer service in dealing with internal and external customers
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Terms of Employment
Three (3) years contract (Renewable).
Age limit of not more than thirty-five (35) years as at 30th September, 2020
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
All applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
Application Deadline: All applications should be submitted not later than 11th September, 2020.