Nafasi za kazi Bank ya watu wa zanzibar(PBZ)-Office Attendants-Ajira za Wahudumu ofisini|September 2020
POST : OFFICE ATTENDANTS
Location : Dar es Salaam 1, Pemba 1
Provide ongoing operations and administrative support to an office.
Education and Experience:
- Ordinary Certificate of Secondary School Examination (Form – IV) issued by the National Examinations Council with minimum of Division IV.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Holder of driving license in Class D shall be added advantage
- Smart and presentable individual
- Strong communication (writing and presentation) in English and Kiswahili
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and dispatch messages (correspondences) as may be directed
- To assist in photocopying and binding of Bank’s documents as may be directed
- Guide customers to respective destinations in the Bank’s offices
- Collect incoming and sent outgoing mails to and from the Post Office
- File Bank’s documents in the respective files
- Distribute mails, files and messages to various locations within and outside the bank premises carry and distribute Bank luggage and parcels to various locations within and outside the Bank premises as may be directed
- Escort the Cash in Transit motor vehicle as may be directed
- Open and lock doors of the bank premises before and after closure of business
- Ensure clean and required utensils are always available for use by officers
- Ensure all utensils, flasks, electric kettles, etc, are securely kept
- Ensure the safety of the Bank premises and facilities throughout the time
- Perform any other duties, as may be assigned by the supervisor
Terms of Service
- Three (3) years contract (Renewable)
- Age limit of not more than thirty-five (35) years as at 30th September, 2020
Attractive salary with PBZ Scales/Grades will be offered to the selected candidate along with incentive packages as per PBZ Staff regulations.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications from interested candidates should submitted the following: –
- An application letter (hand written) signed by applicant himself specifying the position they are applying for and the duty station.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with e-mail, telephone number and details of two (2) referees.
- Copies of Academic Certificates; provisional results and/or statement of results shall not be accepted irrespective of circumstances. Photocopy of Zanzibar ID or National (Tanzania) ID.
- Two recent passport size photograph
- Testimonial letter from previous employer, in case the applicant has working experience
Only qualified shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
All applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
Application Deadline: All applications should be submitted not later than 11th September, 2020.