Job Opportunity at Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited (KCBL)- Sales And Service Officer Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited (KCBL) is the only Co-operative Bank in the country, Headquartered in Moshi – Kilimanjaro, is fully fledged Bank owned by Co-operatives and private business entities. The Bank is ambitiously reorganizing its business model and implementing growth strategy to widen nationwide outreach and network expansion to support government Co-operative movement agenda and mass market financial inclusion for Co-operatives, retail and SMES across the country.
To deliver its strategic agenda and lasting customer experience, the BANK is seeking to recruit professional, competent and experienced Tanzanian to grow their careers and fill the following vacant positions listed below;
SALES AND SERVICE OFFICER (1 POSITION)
Reporting to: Team Leader- Customer Experience.
Work Station: Moshi-Kilimanjaro
JOB PURPOSE: Provide best of class customer services and product selling and cross-selling support to meet customer’s expectation and deliver value to the bank and lasting experience to the customer.
- Offer the best of class front office service management receiving and working on customer feedback
- Attend and respond to customer inquiries quickly and attentively as per agreed SLA and TAT
- Flexibility to sell and cross-selling back products, services while receiving and authorizing payments instruments, cheques and digital channels
- Manage and promote customer usage of alternative banking and digital channels
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new service and products available
- Daily planning and execution of sales in relation to driving new customer to bank, cross selling and up selling of bank products and services.
- Provide world class and lasting customer experience to aid in business solicitation from customer to ensure business growth in line with bank business growth strategies.
- Reconcile front office registers, card and PIN issues, books of accounts to ensure proper records keeping to guaranteed operational safety and excellence
- Open accounts and customer card request to ensure that customers’ accounts are opened in line with bank policies and procedures
- Build positive working relationship with existing customers for repeat businesses.
- Identify and contact potential customers to increase customer base.
- Develop customer retention and outreach strategies.
- Multi-task and flexibility to sell and cross sell bank products and services
- Handle, resolve and report customer complains quickly as per agreed Service level agreement (SLA)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge of bank products, services and process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and result orientation.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other related disciplines.
- Professional Banking Certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking operations and customer service management
Attractive and competitive packages commensurate with the demand and requirement of the job will be offered.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you have what it takes to fill the announced vacant posts; your encouraged to submit your application with a detailed resume/CV attached with copies of academic certificates, your full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees addressed to:
The General Manager,
Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Ltd,
P.O Box 1760, MOSHI. KILIMANJARO.
Applications should be hand delivered to the Bank offices in MOSHI or emailed through: [email protected]
The deadline is set at 16hrs on the 25th January, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates should be ready for a written and oral interview.