JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Holland Government Scholarship 2021 for international students
Holland Government Scholarship 2021 for international students Hi, are you dreaming about a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Holland? Then you are in right place. Applicants are now invited to apply for the Holland Government Scholarship 2021. All Nationalities candidates are eligible for Holland Government Scholarship 2021.
The Scholarships are for Bachelor’s and Master’s level degree program. The Scholarship is Fully- Funded by the Netherland Government and all the expenses will be covered by the Government. There is no application fees. There is no need to have proficiency in the English language for Netherlands Scholarship.
There are total no. of 41 Universities that offered Scholarship for Bachelors Degree & Masters Degree Under Holland Scholarship by the Dutch Ministry of Education. There are 2,100+ programs in English offered by the Holland Government Scholarship. You will be able to get high-quality education also value for your money.
We encouraged you to must apply for the Holland Government Scholarship 2021. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue your study in the Netherland. For more details about Holland Scholarship please read the complete article below.
Also apply for: DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022 in Germany | Fully Funded MS & Ph.D
Holland Government Scholarship 2021 details
Host Country: Holland
Course Level: Bachelors & Masters
Organized by: Dutch Ministry of Education
Host Institute: 41 Universities of Holland
Deadline: 1st February 2021 and 1st May 2021
- For Bachelor’s: 4 Years
- For Master’s: 2 Years
List of Available Fields and Majors for Holland Government Scholarship
All the academic fields and majors offered by Holland Government Scholarship 2021 are Fully Registered.
- General Programs
- Teacher Training
- Agriculture and Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, and Accounting
- Health Care, Social Service, and Care Services
- Health Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport and Logistics
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order and Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Computer Science
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication, and Arts
Also apply for these:
List of available Universities
There are 41 total Universities offered Scholarship for Bachelors and Masters Degree Under Holland Scholarship by the Dutch Ministry of Education.
- Maastricht University
- VU Amsterdam
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Driestar education
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- Maastricht School of Management
- University of Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University
- University of Humanistic Studies
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotel school The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- I Holland University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
This Scholarship is Fully- Funded by the Netherland Government. The Financial Benefits of the Holland Scholarship is given below:
- The amounts of the Scholarship is €5,000 and all the selected candidate will receive this amount in the first year of your studies.
- You have the benefit to live in one of the happiest also safest countries in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Holland Government Scholarship 2021
The eligibility criteria for Holland Scholarship postgraduate 2021 are given below:
- You have non-EEA nationality
- You should be able to apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You must meet the specified requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these requirements on the official website of the institution.
- You have no previous degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
The last date to apply for Holland Government Scholarship 2021 is 1st February 2021 and 1st May 2021.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for the Holland Government Scholarship. You must find your program in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. For more information about application procedure and deadlines please visit the official website of Netherland Government Scholarship.