Custom Clearance Officer
MLL is looking for a skilled, experienced and talented person to join the team as a Custom Clearance officer.
- Responsible for customs compliance strategy making and process establishment , promote company process to be line With costume compliance.
- Assure customs compliance, work as part of the customs clearance team
- Submit all types of customs clearance entries according to the correct customs procedure
- Ensure all quality checks are done.
- Liaise with customers on import &export restrictions, tariff systems & all other custom related matters.
- Following up the transport to ensure on-time &complete delivery of cleared shipments
- Prepare periodic reports with respect to custom clearance sections activities and achievements to be submitted to the support services section head
- At last degree level with 2 years’ experience
- Customs clearance, logistics Import and export
A Salesman also called a Sales Representative or Salesperson sells products or services to businesses or consumers. They are responsible for selling Clinker & Cement, creating sales leads and following up with new customers.
Salesman Duties and Responsibilitie
As one would expect, the main responsibility of a Salesman is to complete sales to consumers or clients. A Salesman must adequately explain his or her company’s products or services through presentations, brochures, videos and other materials. The salesman must apply persuasive methods as needed.
Build Sales Leads
Through referrals, business directories and even cold calling, Salesmen must create sales leads in order to pursue new clients. Salesmen also follow up on sales leads that might be generated by other employees or departments within the company.
Maintain Sales Accounts
Customer satisfaction and retention are important aspects of a Salesman’s responsibilities. Salesmen must regularly call or visit existing clients to ensure that they are still happy with using the product or services and to explain new products and services as they are made available.
One would not be effective as a Salesman without possessing strong interpersonal, verbal communication and organizational skills. Salesmen should be detail- and goal-oriented individuals who can deliver excellent customer service and have the ability to work independently. A strong sense of marketing is a plus for this profession. In addition to these general skills, a Salesman could be expected by potential employers to possess the following skills.
- Demonstrating specific product functions and uses
- Building strong customer relations with existing clients
- Monitoring sales and market trends within specific industries
- Coordinating delivery of product or services
- Understanding pricing strategies
Installation of electrical components, machines and gadgets; maintenance of such machines as well as troubleshooting and repairs of equipment
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cooperator with the team and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that equipment is in good working order so as to prevent disruption of production.
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings.
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management.
- Help the organization to reduce energy costs.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
- Learn new skills and attend training programs in order to increase knowledge of trends and best practices in the industry
- Give training programs to the new staffs in your group.
- Provide a safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- Take steps to prevent fire outbreaks by making appropriate recommendations to management
- Supervise electrical works when new projects are undertaken
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Experience Essential: 4-5 Yrs.
- Desirable: 4-5 Yrs. in Electronical maintenance
- Computer Literacy: yes
- Special exposure required, if any: Should be from the mining industry
- Skills required: problem-solving, teamwork, lecturing, documentation.
Customer Relationship Management Officer
MLL is seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Management Officer to provide exceptional service and relationship building for our company.
· Years of experience: 2 years
· Experience level: Experienced
· Education: Degree or above
The ideal candidate shall have an extensive background utilizing Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft office applications. Experience with EDI or Nitrate is a HUGE plus!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the products
- Process orders while confirming prices, promotions, freight charges and other relevant information
- Work with Supply Chain to provide customers the best allocation of inventory and coordinate the deliveries and pickups for multiple warehouses
- Follow up and confirm receipt of orders and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Web Based Customer Service
CCR Operator for Cement Plant
Job Summary MLL is Looking for a talented, skilled, and experienced person to join the team as of CCR operator.
- Is responsible for the operation of different plant sections from the Central Control Room
- Operate the additive reception/Mill, Kiln and Cement mill section
- Produce the Raw meal, Clinker and Cement of a good quality conforming to the QMS standard and quality target set by production engineer/Production Manager
- Plant operation and optimizing the process parameters
- Coordination with field people from CCR for smooth operation.
- Keep good coordination with the laboratory for feedback of quality, the chemistry of cement
- To act effectively during an emergency situation like fire /Accident
- Keep good communication without and inform the abnormalities to the concerned
At least degree level or diploma
5 Years of work experience in cement plants, or relevant field.
- Critical thinking, active listening
- Strong mathematical & science skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Computer Literacy: yes
- Skills required: problem-solving, teamwork, documentation
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All CV send Email: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, MLL is an equal opportunity employer hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa