Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible and or report directly to the Financial Accountant.
- To receive and keep in proper custody all bills, invoices and other claims pending payments
- To maintain and check registers
- To prepare petty cash payment documents
- Pre-payment examination of invoices, bills, and other claims of petty accounts
- Preparation of payment vouchers and checks
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by superior
- Work conformity with safety management system and ISO 22,000
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by General Manager
- Holder of a degree in Accountancy/Finance related fields
- Professional Accounting Qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates
- Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
- Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 20 th June 2020
P. O. BOX 410,
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa