Nafasi 5 za kazi Air Tanzania (ATCL)-Cabin Crews
Cabin Crews (5 Posts)
Nafasi 5 za kazi Air Tanzania (ATCL)-Cabin Crews Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its business expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following position: –
POSITION: CABIN CREWS (5 POSTS)
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Must have a minimum Certificate of Secondary Education (Possession of Advanced Level Secondary Education or above will be an added advantage);
- Must have Ab Initial Certificate from recognized aviation training institution and Holder of Cabin Crew Certificate from Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) with proven ability to speak Chinese Language; OR
- Possession of any academic/professional certificate with the proven ability to speak Chinese Language;
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili;
- Must have an arm reach of 212cm while standing;
- Must have no visible tattoos & scars while in Air Tanzania crew uniform
- Must be physically fit with a healthy Body Mass Index
- Must be Computer literate;
- Must be aged between 18-27 years for non-experienced cabin crew and not above 40 years for experienced candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and maintain safety, security, comfort and welfare of the passengers, and fellow crew members in the cabin operations;
- Fully adhere to all policies and regulations and timely completion of all duties as assigned by the Purser/ Senior crew;
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service as per service procedure and standards;
- To deliver world class passenger service and assist in on-time performance;
- To form the liaison between passengers and the flight crew;
- Make proper utilization and handover of in-flight catering items, materials and good care of in-flight equipment;
- To ensure that cabin operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the organization;
- Report all flight incidences to the Purser/Senior Cab in Crew Member;
- Accept and carry out changes to planned roster/ duty as required;
- Co-operate with the Purser/Senior to make sure that there are no passenger complaints;
- To oversee safety, service and scheduling procedures; and
- Collect feedbacks regarding the service, timing and report with recommendations to the Purser/Senior Cabin Crew Member.
Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:-
Recommended >> How To Win Job interview
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Sec ondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Two recent passport size and full size colored picture;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
ISSUED ON 6TH NOVEMBER, 2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 November 2020