Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Reporting to the M-Commerce Head of Business Development & Marketing. The role involves managing and implementation of digital lending products and financial services based on the strategic direction of the company.
1 Manage the financial products offered by M-Pesa
– Ensure commercial targets are met
– Ensure value propositions are aligned to consumer needs
– Drive changes to product if needed
2 Lead business development
– Drive strategic partnerships with Financial institutions
– Lead commercial negotiations together with M-Pesa Commercial Head
– Maintain and enhance relationships with strategic partners
– Support regulatory approvals and risk/compliance management
3 Lead product management
– Lead the deployment of new financial products across consumers and merchants
– Lead pilots of the products
– Lead full scale launch
– Coordinate marketing and operational activities
4 Drive innovation through strategic partnerships
– Develop partnership strategy and drive business development
– Negotiate key commercial and product terms
5 Lead product development
– Design new financial products
– Develop business cases for new products
– Continuous review, evaluate and enhance the current product offering. To ensure that all products offered are in-tune with customer needs and deliver an excellent customer experience and profitability is achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Financial technology or related fields
• Banking and/or Financial Services experience, preferably with experience in unsecured lending to consumers and merchants
• Experience in mobile money is desirable
• Digital product management or relevant consulting experience
• Strong knowledge of mobile money, Fintech and financial services
• Analytical, structured thinker with strong business acumen
• Self-starter with exceptional people, presentation and communication skills
• Solid influencing and negotiation skills
• Passion and commitment to driving mobile money growth and innovation
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa