Administrative Officer Job Summary
The Administrative Officer is responsible for assisting the Manager and staff in carrying out their daily activities and implementing policies related to administration with a view of achieving Company objectives. The incumbent will report to the Office Manager.
Safari Automotive Upholstery (SAU) is a registered Private Company in Tanzania, we stand for quality, innovation and superior bespoke design. We craft, create and provide custom made car seat covers, dashboard repair, headliners fixing and flooring, for corporate, Luxury and Premium client who seek refined, bespoke automotive interior design.
The Company is inviting applications from suitable, qualified, experienced and competent Lady to fill the following vacancy below…
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning embroiderer; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide general support to visitors, Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Holder of a Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University. Having knowledge of Human Capital Management, Budgeting, Marketing and Accounting, especially as they relate to efficient supervision and administration of the Institute.
- Bachelor degree in Business management, management or related field.
- Work experience of not less than 3 years in the related filed.
- Ability to assign, co-ordinate and review the work of subordinates;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the Public Government and staff members;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Swahili and English.
- Being able to market Company’s products to the Public;
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision;
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Mode of Application:
All applicants must be citizen of Tanzania and not under 25 years old.
Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae having three Referees and certified copies of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application letter should be directed to the following address:
BLOCK 41 KINONDONI MOROCCO
DAR ES SALAAM.
NB: Female Candidates who reside in Dodoma are highly encouraged to apply.