NATIONAL INVESTMENTS PLC
National Investments PLC is looking for a professional competent person to be employed as an INVESTMENT MANAGER OF NICOL PLC.
A degree in Economics majoring in Finance (Financial Economics) or a Graduate with a degree in B. Commerce-Finance. A person with 1st degree and with an experience of at least 5 years from any reputable company which is dealing with investment activities, who is also conversant with Investment activities is invited to apply for the job. Someone with Masters degree in Economics of Finance or Master of Commerce in Finance or Business studies in Finance and with a good experience in investment activities will stand a better chance for being considered for the job.
Other added advantages for consideration:
- An Authorised Investment Advisor with a license issued by the CMSA.
- A good knowledge of Financial Analysis, Investment decisions and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Investment banking and Development Finance in relation to Commercial projects
- Capable of doing Project Appraisals, Feasibility Studies and Project ranking
- A good knowledge of Capital Markets including Stock Markets Business, Bond Market and Money Market.
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis, Risk Management and Risk Fledging
- Computer literate, preferably Microsoft office, and Microsoft Excel including Data analysis and Data Processing
- The Investment Manager shall be the head of Investment Department
- Shall be able to prepare Business Plans for NICOL (both short term and Long-term Plans) and Review of Investment projects proposed for implementation.
- Shall participate in the preparation of NICOL Budgets
- Shall advise the CEO and the Board of NICOL in all issues related to NICOL Investments.
- Should be willing to perform any other duties as may assigned by the CEO or the Board.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested individuals who consider to have met all the qualifications and requirements above can apply for the job.
When submitting your application, please enclose together with the following:
- Certified academic and professional copies of your Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees from any reputable University, College or Institution.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Three Referees
Negotiable, but attractive package shall be offered as per NICOL salary structure
MODE OF SUBMISSION:
All applications should be sent through Post office; No application shall be received by Hand or walking in by Applicants. Lobbying is not allowed. Any lobbying attempts made by any applicant shall lead to his /her disqualification.
Please apply to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Investments PLC
P.O. Box 7465
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 16, 2020