EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
IN DIAMOND TRUST BANK TANZANIA
Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. With 28 operational branches in Tanzania, Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania is now looking for capable individuals who have the required qualifications to fill the below vacancies.
Direct Report: Head of Projects
The project officer will be responsible for the efficient and effective initiation and implementations of projects
- Liaising with project stakeholders on an on-going basisEvaluation and setup of relevant communication links, hardware and software.
- Managing project expectations between team members and other stakeholders
- Identifying and resolving issues within the project team
- Delivering progress reports, proposals and presentations
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Pro-actively managing changes in project scope, identifying possible crises and devising contingency plans
Degree in Project management, Computer Science /Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you meet these qualifications
Send your CV, clearly stating details of your qualifications to:
Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited,
Head Office 9th Floor, Harbour View Towers, Samora Avenue,
P.O Box 115,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Email; [email protected] or [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is October 14, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Diamond Trust Bank is an equal opportunity employer.