JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Nafasi za kazi Brighter Monday Tanzania-Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Applications are invited from experienced insurance professionals for following position on behalf of our client which is a strong professionally run General Insurance Company established in Tanzania providing all classes of short term insurance covers .The company is part of a leading regional group in East Africa in Finance Sector .
Job Title : Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer reports to the Board of Directors of the Company and is responsible for overall leadership and management of the company to achieve the strategic and operations efficiency of the company. He is the Principal Officer and .advises the Board on all operational matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of strategic business objectives and plans to enhance operational efficiency, growth and profitability.
- Providing support and advice on strategic directions to the Board and inspirational leadership to the staff.
- Cultivating sound relationships with the regulator, local and international business partners and stakeholders; Ensuring all statutory compliances.
- Efficiently managing all assets in order to enhance the shareholder’s value;
- Presentation of operations and statutory reports to the Board;
- Manage organizational change to generate efficiencies through innovative capacity planning and utilization
- Reinsurance treaty negotiations
- Efficient organising abilities with an eye for detail and ability to handle multiple priorities with deadlines .
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a business related field
- MBA- preferable.
- ACIIjAIII, FCII, Fill or equivalent
- Work Experience :Over 20 years’ experience essential, of which 10 years should be at senior management level in the insurance industry
- Hands on experience in dealing in Reinsurance placement, treaty negotiations and all operations of an insurance company .
- Fully conversant and proficient in all classes of non life insurance business
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to manage relationship in cross cultural environment
- Training and development of staff
RECOMMENDED >> New job opportunities in Tanzania click here
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 12rd October, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 12, 2020