JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Nafasi za kazi Bank ya watu wa Zanzibar(PBZ)-Financing Officer September 2020
Post: : FINANCING OFFICER
Location : Unguja 4, Pemba 2, Mtwara 1
Facilitate the financing process after verifying the creditworthiness of the customer and reviewing loan process in compliance with Islamic banking.
Education and Experience:
Holder of Bachelor of Banking and Finance, Economics, Islamic Banking or Accounting from any recognized University.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Professional qualifications such as CPB and equivalent shall be an added advantage
- experience in internship in bank branch operations
- Strong numerical ability
- Good listening and communication skills (writing and presentation) in English and Kiswahili
- Customer service orientation
- Computer literacy
- Some experience at bank branch operations would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in Islamic banking will be an added advantage.
- Smart and presentable individual
- Strong communication Able to work independently and efficiently
Duties and Responsibility
- Evaluate the assigned quality of the finance portfolio and recommend appropriate actions to be taken on non performing financing.
- Analyze the position of overdrafts and financing accounts against the proposed repayment schedule.
- Report to the supervisor on early warning signs leading to financing default.
- Monitor repayment performance of financing and advise supervisor appropriately.
- Monitor movement of approved facilities through the overdraft (OD) list and ensure they are within the agreed terms and conditions.
- Monitor receivable account to ensure it is correctly accrued and posted in the respective accounts as well as ensuring the Bank’s income is realized.
- Ensure that stipulated financing returns by the Bank and BOT are prepared and timely submitted to respective authorities.
- Prepare financing reports for management and other users.
- Prepare regularly all periodic reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and ensure their timely submission to respective units.
- Monitor financing/overdrafts re-payments made by customers.
- Ensure customers’ compliance to IBD’s financing Policy, financing Manual, financing strategy, management circulars and directives and Bank of Tanzania Regulations.
- Attend to queries raised on issues related to financing supervision and monitoring.
- Review and analyze possible recovery options for each finance recovery account, prepare finance recovery appraisal report and strategy and recommend for approval by appropriate approving authority.
- Update the database of defaulters mortgaged sold by bank.
- Update list of blacklisted customers and use the same for clearance of new financing applications.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Terms of Service
- Three (3) years contract (Renewable).
- Age limit of not more than thirty-five (35) years as at 30th September, 2020
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
All applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
Application Deadline: All applications should be submitted not later than 11th September, 2020.