Africa Health Care Network Tanzania Limited is looking for a Nutritionist for our dialysis centers located at Arusha, Hydom, Mwanza and Sengerema.
AHN is building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost. AHN brings world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in dire need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. AHN’s goal is to increase access to high quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model.
AHN is seeking a highly-motivated individual to fill the position of Renal Nutritionist. The Nutritionist will be responsible for counselling patients on dialysis on diet and nutrition as per their needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Assessing patient dietary needs
· Educating /counselling patients on hemodialysis and their families on the renal diet, fluid restrictions and other modalities
· Provide information on healthy eating to help the patient stay as healthy as possible.
· Helping promote dietary changes as per lab values
· Develop meal plans for the patients
· Write monthly report to document patients progress
· Working closely with the Nurses and physician to ensure Patient adequate dietary intake
· Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Human Nutrition
· Exceptional written and oral communications skills
· Willingness to learn and research to keep updated on renal nutrition issues
Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa