Area Sales Manager
Reference Number CCB200317-6
Job Title Area Sales Manager
Function Marketing & Sales
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Sales & Marketing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Sales for an Area Sales Manager position, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the respective Regional Sales Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible in managing and measuring sales targets daily and taking corrective actions with the team.
- Ensuring the sales and market share targets are met. Allocating resources for maximum return.
- Ensuring Resident Account Developers align with OCCD Van Sales Men to achieve delivery targets.
- Manage and ensure OCCD truck utilization is 100%.
- Ensuring Weekly Team reviews Vs performance.
- Ensuring Cooler scanning and Verification to the agreed standards. Manage Outlet execution as per RED, PICOS and CSS, standards.
- Manage Retail recommended Prices in defined territory. Training and coaching team on new Products and Changes.
- Always ensuring outlet master files are kept up-to-date. Ensuring teams share trade execution activities.
- Coach and Lead the team on Trade/Outlet Execution and on guide the team on learning pathway.
- Plan and implement strategies for Outlet Development both horizontally and vertically.
- Ensuring compliance to Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements. Implementing, reporting, and executing promotional plans and compliance.
- Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel.
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimise revenue growth.
Skills, Experience & Education
The candidate should have a bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent; 2 years sales experience in a managerial role (Preferably with FMCG). The candidate should have commercial/ Industry awareness, excellent interpersonal and motivational skills. Should also have a great understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value. Should also be a strategic thinker, flexible, resilient, customer focussed & service orientated individual. Demonstrates high level of integrity
Closing Date 02 April 2020
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa