JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank PLC November 2022
Senior Manager; Business Support Services
Dar es Salaam November 8, 2022 Banking and Finance Jobs
Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank PLC November 2022 Reporting Line- Head; Facility & Real Estate Management
Department- Real Estate & Facility Management
To ensure a proper upkeeping of Banks properties and office amenities in supporting daily business operations. To support businesses with facilities in implementing the Bank’s strategy in terms of logistics, inventory, office tools, utility and Records Management.
- Defining, implementing and revising facility operational procedures and guidelines for the Bank.
- Responsible for ensuring that facility operational Risks are monitored, managed and assessed on regular bases.
- Working with the Procurement department to develop and implement vendor evaluation parameters.
- Ensuring a proper fixed assets lifecycle management is followed in terms of usage, movements, disposal and replacement.
- Responsible for planning and executing energy conservation strategies within the bank in supporting going green initiatives.
- Support Zonal Facility colleagues in Managing vendors and activities related to administration and operations.
- Ensure full control of operational costs by reviewing regularly and planning and executing cost reduction measures.
- Ensure vehicles are well managed, propose and implement cost-effective fleet management.
- Ensure all fixed assets are well handled, the broken and faulty ones are repaired; idles are relocated to where there can be utilized.
- Senior Manager, business support services will be required to ensure all administration-related activities and requests are taken care
- Senior Manager; Business Support Services at CRDB Bank
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Property and Facilities Management, Bachelor of Science in Land Management and
- Valuation, Business Management, or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Facility management and administration.
- Exposure to working in Banking/Financial institutions will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Records Management, Inventory & Logistics will be an added advantage i.e NCMA Certified
- Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) & Certified Records Manager (CRM).
- Certifications in Real Estate and Facility Management will be an added advantage.
Administrator – Payment Systems
Dar es Salaam
Reporting Line- Manager; Payment Systems
Responsible for the provision of Information Technology support for systems under the Payment Unit to optimize operational efficiency, address system issues to sustain application functionality and identify process improvement opportunities across the payment systems. This role works closely with the business departments and key vendors to resolve any technical deficiencies, assist with integration needs, implement, and test new functionalities and generally, ensure that the payment systems unit delivers a quality banking experience as well as contributes to the strategic direction of the Bank.
- Provide IT support for systems under the payment unit.
- Training end-users on application functionalities and responding to queries raised in a timely manner.
- Implement and/or upgrade applications and provide second-line support for Production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- Research and recommend Innovative ideas, and where possible automation for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Work with Change/Release Management process stakeholders for successful change execution.
- Resolving logged tickets in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Ensure that backups of all administered applications are being performed as per the schedule.
- Working with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents including being available 24/7 when needed.
- Providing assurance of Business Continuity through performing Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Define, document, and maintain best practices, and support procedures (configuration, operational etc.)
- Ensuring system security by addressing vulnerability issues for systems under the Payment Unit.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments with regards to training and testing on new and existing and upgraded payment applications
- Validating software fixes received from a vendor before deployment in a Production environment.
- Administrator – Payment Systems at CRDB Bank
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of general ICT Systems support experience in the banking environment
- Professional ICT certification such as ITIL is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies including networks, servers and databases.
- Understanding the core functions of the business unit, policies and procedures of assigned systems.
- Understanding of application and system architecture concepts.
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent tasks under time constraints, and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.