Job Opportunity at Uhuru Hospitals Group-Finance Manager Uhuru Hospitals Group Is a private Group of Hospitals established back In 2014 October In Mwanza Region. Since its establishment It has continued to observe a tremendous growth it being contributed upon by the quality of services which creates an Increasing demand. As of current the Uhuru Hospitals Group Is aiming at systems strengthening and further business development which goes hand In hand with firming up of Its top Management structure. In view of this, Uhuru Hospitals Group Is hereby seeking for applications from highly qualified, well experienced, competent and motivated persons to fill the following position;
Position: Finance Manager
Reports to: Director of Finance and Administration
Status/ Level: Senior Position
The Finance Manager will be responsible to advise the Management on appropriate business planning and help in decision making processes to ensure that business Is financially successful. He/she will work hand In hand with the Director of Finance and Administration to oversee the financial projections, budgeting, financial risks, reports and advise professionally. The candidate will also be involved In advising on planning, Investments, savings, pensions, Insurance products, procurement procedures and financial rules and regulations.
Minimum of BA Accountancy/ Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Business Studies/ Management with CPA. A Certified Accountant by NBAA, preferably MA In Finance/ Accounts/ Commerce or similar background from the recognized Institutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial reports and Interpret financial Information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on Investment activities and how the Institution and future business decisions might be Impacted, while providing strategies that the hospital should take
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the hospital’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the hospital finances and establish strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Conduct quarter and annual reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of budgets, monitor and maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of hospital finances Is maintained in accordance with the financial regulations
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing hospital plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on the annual reports
Required Qualification and Experience
- Proven progressive experience of not less than 7 years, 3 of which the candidate has served in a similar position and not less than 4 years of performing similar functions.
- Experience In the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the Institution and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software with strong Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Excel and solid proficiency In other common office applications, specifically In Adobe/Word/Outlook
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar
- Clean Criminal Records. Candidates may be required to undergo criminal records verification (fraud/ theft checks In the recruitment process).
- Experience/ background In Medical field (Hospital Management/ Healthcare service Management) will be an added advantage
Leadership, Communication, Presentation, Decision Making, Teamwork, Time Management, Attention to details, Report Writing, Accounts E-Systems, Negotiations, Planning, prioritizing, and organizing, Flexibility and adaptability.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of their latest CV and copies of their certificates In one document. The CV must Include the list of work- related traceable referees Including their email address and telephone number. To be considered your application MUST be received before 1700 hrs January 29th 2021. The subject line of your email should mention the Job position you are applying for as It appears In this advertisement. Failure to do that may lead to difficult retrieval of your application.
All correspondents and applications should be emailed to; [email protected]
Uhuru Hospitals Group is an equal opportunity employer
Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
Uhuru Hospitals Group regrets that Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to