Graduate Trainee – Controlling Assistant
- Daily margin report preparation, analysis and distribute to the marketing department.
- Inserting products prices in the system.
- Creating Vendor and Staff accounts and update all required information.Assisting fixed asset Accountant on his roles.
- Assisting credit control manager on releasing waivers in her absence.
- Preparation of end of the month reports for Paris: – WCR, Investment, Dashboard, RV1 and Flash.
- Preparation of end of the month overheads analysis and distribute to the responsible departments.
- Preparations of all sales reports and assist in preparation of all reports.
- Control daily sales activities by ensuring that pricing and costing are used correctly.Control and ensure that all expenses are captured in the correct account.
- Controlling and clearing technical account.
- To be involved in preparation of budget files.
- Preparation of analysis of MAP day to day.
- Attending daily morning meeting and circulate the minutes.
- Any other duties as delegated by controlling manager.
Context and environment
Sales of 250kT per year
Turnover above 250 MUSD per year
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance;
- Accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting software packages such as SAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excel proficiency
CLICK HERE TO APPLY