JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at Beem Africa-Technical Sales Manager February 2021
Technical Sales Manager
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Opportunity at Beem Africa-Technical Sales Manager February 2021 Beem is a Pan-African tech startup based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania but with a presence across more than 20 African markets. Our unique service provides enterprises the ability to reach customers across Africa using sms, ussd, airtime and other services. Our company has been named a Forbes Africa top 20 technology startup and has also been featured on Al-Jazeera, BBC Africa and ChoiceFM. Read more about our story at www.beem.africa/about.
As a Technical Sales & Business Development Manager, you will manage a portfolio of international and local clients, develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and exceeded. You should have strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve this.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales & Business Development and will work with other Business Development Managers to build business to support substantial growth over the future. S/he will specifically be responsible for managing relationships with existing customers as well as selling our communication and financial service solutions. The candidate should be able to communicate easily and effectively across multiple channels including Email and Skype. This is a cross-functional role therefore the candidate will be required to collaborate with other departments internally and externally.
Culture, Career Growth and Development / Life At Beem
At Beem, our most valuable resource is our people. We’re serious about our work, but embrace fun and flexibility to get the job done. We believe that employee satisfaction starts with creating a supportive and inclusive environment where employees feel welcome no matter their personal or professional backgrounds. We’ve developed a unique culture of constant learning and are investing in developing our people. Through regular feedback on your performance and monthly reviews, you get an opportunity to discuss your challenges, aspirations, career goals and continuously keep growing in a fast-paced organization thus building a rewarding long-term career.
- Identify prospective clients and be able to understand the persona/buyer’s journey and value proposition
- Understand customer technical requirements and match these with Beem products and APIs
- Provide technical walk throughs of products / APIs
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and engaging in cross-selling/up-selling activities
- Develop new relationships, retain and profitably grow business
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of existing international and local clients
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, to effectively manage time and prioritize
- Should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy
- Developing complete proposals for large enterprise customers
- Understand pricing models and develop client appropriate pricing
- Work with other team members across respective departments to solve client problems
- Use internal tools and systems such as the CRM to streamline processes and reportingProviding management with feedback and progress reports
- Aggressively pursue sales targets
This position is for you if you:
- Have at least 2 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in the I.T/Engineering/Computer Science field.
- Have practical experience in software development and working with APIs
- Possess exceptional communication skills, which demonstrate techniques in persuasion, selling, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service.
- Have strong analytical, time management, problem solving, prioritization and planning skills.
- Have proven time management and organizational skills and ability to be self-directed
- Can be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
- Have experience and proven track record of closing opportunities
- Are driven to take initiatives, with a sense of urgency to achieve results with and through people
- Are patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to solve problems
- Possess the ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Can possibly travel outside Tanzania to attend conferences on behalf of the company
- Attractive remuneration & commission
- Subsidized health insurance plan