Dar es Salaam,
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO CITIZENS OF TANZANIA ONLY.
Job Opportunity at AutoXpress Limited-Service Supervisor February 2021 The Service Supervisor reports to the Head of Retail and is responsible for the implementation of business development activities within all AutoXpress retail business units, focusing on the job scope of the workshop team. This position has the overall responsibility for the smooth & efficient operation of the workshops. The Service Supervisor is the technical partner of the Head of Retail Operations and the branches.
- Leadership Mentor & Coach branch Workshop Managers in achieving their KPI’s and assisting the team in increasing their potential through efficient time management, service delivery and through training programs.
- Mentor & Coach Workshop Managers in management skills.
- Assist the team to increase their potential through the use of efficient time management skills and by reinforcing knowledge through on-the-job-training.
- Identify skills gaps and training requirements
- Assist the Team Leader in managing the workshop efficiently by developing ideas that enhance teamwork
- Ensure that services are provided efficiently and professionally.
- Training Planning, executing and reporting progress of all coaching, mentoring and training programs put in place.
- Assess training gaps and liaise with Head of Retail – Engagement to ensure these gaps are captured in the existing training modules.
- Assist / contribute in developing new training modules.
- Conducts year-round technical training based on AutoXpress staff development platforms and matrix.
- Collaborate with Head of Retail-Engagement in defining the skills matrix requirements for technicians, Team Leader.
- Provides an annual technician training needs analysis to support training plans in technical and other competencies.
- Conducts on-the-job training to ensure class-room follow-up and skill enhancements
- Oversee the induction and training of new staff to the workshop.
- Continuous improvement: Contributes to the issuance and evaluation of three technical questionnaires per annual.
- Customer Service: Ensures the effective use of of all customer facing processes through coaching
- Engage customer serving teams to evaluate areas of Team Leader – Reception improvements that ensure teamwork, and the delivery of fast, efficient and truly superior service
- Coach individual branches to evaluate root causes of customer complaints for continuous improvement on technical areas
- Quality Assurance – Ensures compliance to Environmental Health & Safety regulations by all workshop staff.
Key responsibilities & performance areas
- Finance: Achievement of set sales budgets through coaching on cross & up sell and increase of ticket size.
- Sales: Flight plan achievement and implementation of bench-marking.
- Marketing: Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns implementation at branches.
- Training: On-the-job-training and sales playbook implementation.
- Customer Service: Coach and track continuous improvement and customer journey implementation.
- Business development: Support new branch opening schedule and manage implementation.
- Leadership: empathetic and aligned to collaborate with others, decisive and persuasive.
- Performance tracking: able to work without supervision.
- Business development: enthusiastic about developing new ideas and displays a level of entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Customer satisfaction: passionate about ensuring a seamless but fluid customer experience
- Quality systems: systems thinker and personally organised.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with the region.
- Applying expertise and technology.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- The Minimum Requirements Of This Job Are
- Degree/Diploma in automotive Engineering or related field
- At least 3-years’ experience as a technician and as an automobile workshop manager or similar
- Motor vehicle mechanical experience.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY