Job Opportunities at Sandvik April 2022
Sandvik Tarime, Mara, Tanzania
Job Opportunities at Sandvik April 2022 Sandvik is an engineering group in mining and rock excavation, rock processing, metal cutting and materials technology, providing optimized products and solutions based on digitalization, innovation and sustainable engineering
About the job
Administers and operates the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
Order Desk Officer
Sandvik is an engineering group in mining and rock excavation, rock processing, metal cutting and materials technology, providing optimized products and solutions based on digitalization, innovation and sustainable engineering
About the job
The purpose of this role is:
To provide customer support and queries as required. Support the achievement of Sales targets through ensuring all orders are processed and completed within relevant guidelines.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Liase with the inventory planners and secure the replenishment stock for customers.
- Answer all incoming customer calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Receive, process and expedite parts orders and enquiries for customers.
- Handle complaints from customers, liase with manager to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Educate the customer on the product/services available to them.
- Work with Sandvik processes with ERP SAP system and all integrated systems and applications
- Create cases within case management system to keep records as ticket to customer queries, incidents and requests and communicate it according to the processes within the company.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
- Degree / Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Relevant experience in Mining industry
- Knowledge of Aurora/Finance software, experience and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in Call Centre/Reception software
- Experience in customer service and handling complaints
Mwanza, TanzaniaRock Drills Technician
Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining mechanical aspects of mining equipment and necessary components.
Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kinds at customer site or own premises.
Report and document results after the above actions.
Responsible for planning, conducting, and maintaining tools and equipment for service work. Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
Provide basic technical support to the sales team.
Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
Qualifications and Experience:
Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar
1-2 years experience working on Rock Drills
Previous experience in the mining industry is preferrable
Analytical and an eye for detail
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa