JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarships offered by the Engineering Institute of Technology. The grant is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best qualified students from across the world who want to pursue postgraduate taught Masters programs at the Engineering Institute of Technology.
Engineering Institute of Technology is among the few computer specialized private colleges worldwide. It was established in 2008, and provides technical and higher education.
Engineering Institute of Technology is among Australia’s most competitive universities awarding world-class engineering qualifications. Its main aim is to provide exceptional realistic engineering and technology education.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
In July 2020, the Engineering Institute of Technology will grant eligible applicants a 10 percent discount on their first year of tuition fees. The prizes are for a maximum of 8 items.
Applications from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master degree at the Engineering Institute of Technology before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Foreign students wishing to study on-campus in Australia would require a valid international student visa.
- A accepted 3-year bachelor’s degree in engineering in a congruent field of work, OR
- An EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) program in a congruent practical area, OR
- A4-year Bachelor of Engineering or similar program approved under the Washington Agreement or Engineers Australia (in a congruent or other field of practice) at the Admissions Committee’s discretion.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master degree at the Engineering Institute of Technology before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send certified transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 15, 2020.