Zabuni shirika la Umeme la zanzibar (ZECO)-Usambazaji wa computer na vifaa vyake
SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS AND ITS ACCESSORIES
Invitation for Tenders
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Zanzibar Leo Newspaper July 24, 2020 and in ZECO Website on July 29th,
- Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through Zanzibar Electricity Corporation using its own funds intends to procureComputers and its accessories for the financial year 2020/2021 under the contract for which this invitation is
- Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through Zanzibar Electricity Corporation now invites sealed tenders from eligible suppliers for supplying Computers and its accessories for the year 2020/2021.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, No. 11 of 2016, and are open to all Tenderers.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information at the office of the Zanzibar Electricity Corporation, Head Office Gulioni, first floor, room No. 37, Email: [email protected], from 9:00am to 5:00pm local time on Mondays to Fridays except on public
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional set if any may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Thousand Shillings Only ( 200,000.00). ThePayment should be by cash or by telegraphic transfer. Payment must be through the Bank –peoples Bank of Zanzibar Ltd, Branch: Forodhani, Zanzibar, swift: PBZATZTZ, A/C 022103000051 for Tanzania Shilling.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security in an acceptable form of Bankers cheque or bank guarantee in the amount of two percent (2%) of its total bid price.
- All tenders in one original plus two copies (2) properly filled in, and enclosed in a
sealed plain envelope clearly marked SMZ/F0120/G/NCB/2020~2021/06FOR
SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS AND ITS ACCESSORIES must be physically submitted at Head office Gulioni, first floor, room number 37, at or before 2:00pm, 15th October, 2020. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders or their representatives who opt to attend in the opening at the Zanzibar Electricity Corporation, Head office, first floor, room No 35.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
GENERAL MANAGER ZANZIBAR ELECTRICITY CORPORATION
P.O.BOX 235 ZANZIBAR.