JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Oxford University provides Research Studentship Program for foreign students in order to support you.
The objective of the academic grant is to help high potential applicants for the educational year 2020/21 who will be participating in a research program at the university.
The University of Oxford was founded in 1096, and is the second-oldest research university in the world. It has a cumulative registration of almost 24,000 participants like 11,747 graduate students and 11,687 graduate students.
Through attending this university, candidates can develop strong communication competencies to communicate with an institution’s subordinates and superiors.
Doctoral Degree plan.
Field of Study:
The PhD degree program will be awarded in a faculty of Knowledge Engineering.
The university will pay the university fees to foreign students as mentioned below;
- Year 1 (2020/21) £17,246.
- Year 2 (2021/22) £17,474.
- Year 3 (2022/23) £17,706.
- Year 4 (2023/24) £17,942.
Foreign students are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Oxford before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Oxford before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
May 1, 2020.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA