JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council (TNMC)Registration Form | Login |license results and renewal
Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council (TNMC)Registration Form | Login |license results and renewalAre you looking for tnmc Information and News like How to renew license ,How to register on tnmc Portal ,Examination Results your in right place Ajiraforum team work awake to bring you all of the information you Deserve as posted on www.tnmc.go.tz
Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council is a professional regulatory authority established under the Nursing and Midwifery Act, 2010 to ensure that services provided by nurses and midwives in Tanzania are of acceptable standard and safe to their clients. Only those with the right conduct and qualifications can practice as a nurse or midwife.
The Function of TNMC
- To ensure that Register and Roll of nurses and midwives are kept, maintained and updated in prescribed manner.
- To prescribe standards of proficiency necessary to be admitted to different parts of the Register or Roll.
- To issue, renew, replace and cancel nursing and midwifery practicing licenses
- To develop, conduct and regulate nursing and midwifery licensing examinations
- To grant licenses for establishing private nursing and midwifery services
- To set standards of nursing and midwifery training and education and evaluate quality of education.
- To conduct disciplinary proceedings for malpractice, negligence or professional misconduct to licensed nurses and midwife and take disciplinary decision.
INDEXING FOR STUDENTS
HOW TO APPLY
Tanzania Nursing & Midwifery Council Information System
Phones should be made on working days from 8 A.M to 4 P.M
Each application has different help desk numbers
- Application for: Licensure Renewal, Provisional Registration, Temporary Registration, Verification, and Transcript.
0628583890, 0682896529, 0787204179, 0758589706, 0754463796 and 0787950966
- Application for: Licensure Examination and Indexing
0753668524, 0753713830, 0744377830, 0622958841, 0753713585, 0755714039 and 0739286282
Guidelines for Registrations and Login
- For new members/practitioner: You should register to the system by providing your personal details, contact details and login details as indicated on registration form following the registration link found below login form. Or click here to register.
- For Registered members/practitioners: You should login by providing your login credential as indicated.
School and program approval guideline and process
Our role in education
We committed to ensure public health safety through regulation of education practice and nursing training and conduct by making sure that the set standards are adhered for verification and approve of the nursing and midwifery schools/institutions and programs
We maintain schools/institutions information in database in consistency to number of students admitted
We maintain the schools/program through registration and licensing the schools
Approval of education and training schools/programs
How To Apply
TNMC Contact Details
AJIRA ZA LA SABA,FORM FOUR MPK CHUO KIKUU. BONYEZA HAPA