Nafasi za kazi WASSHA Inc Tanzania – Software Developer
Title: Software Developer
Location: Dar es salaam
Report to: Software Manager
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Support our customers and staffs in all aspects of software, IT, networking and database management.
- Provide support to WASSHA customers and when necessary, to identify inefficiencies and to ensure successful use of our products and solutions to improve outcomes.
- Talking staff or agents through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and software problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with WASSHA agents and other professionals, e.g., WASSHA software developers;
- Familiarity with various operating systems.
- Ability to script in a number of languages is often required for Software Support Engineers.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Skills in Cyber security
- Virus protection software
- Backup software.
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Python or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Django, JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you think you qualify for the position, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Github account/ URLs of the service that show your achievements will be added advantage