JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Digital Support Executive
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Self-Care & Social Media Executive position, is accountable for our digital and self – service solutions with the objective of offering superior customer service, by coordinating activities with relevant stakeholders and promoting alternatives contact channels including IVR, USSD, social media platforms etc with the purpose of improving Customer Experience.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Coordinate all activities to enhance existing and create new opportunities for self-help services (USSD, IVR etc) tailored to suit customers’ needs and improve customer experience
- Accountable for the implementation of action plan for all self-help initiatives in alignment with Customer Service Strategy
- Overall management of social media desks through partner to ensure that all the performance targets are met
- Analyze the needs of the customers to provide precise information to customers by maximizing the utility of the Self – Care channels
- Work with other stake holder’s example marketing to coordinate campaigns with social media strategies which include review of data on the performance of social media platforms and adjust plans or strategies to optimize outreach
- Design, create and manage promotions and “do you know “campaigns with the purpose of addressing First Call Resolution and therefore improve Customer Experience.
- Consolidate reports on self- help services which will highlight areas of improvement and facilitate decision making process
- Digital Advocacy
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Building Rapport
- Expert Advice
- Expert Communication
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA