Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
(i) He or She will be responsible for Commercial Development of the Chamber and reports directly to the Executive Director.
(ii) Responsible for development of TCCIA membership among commercial entities
(iii) Coordinating and providing analytical support and assessment on identification of bottlenecks in doing business for engaging and with the Government and related stakeholders as well as advocacy;
(iv) Providing advice and assistance to TCCIA in formulation of trade related Policies for the purpose of advising the Government
(v) Developing and implementing strategies for promoting, coordinating and protecting commercial interests in Tanzania in general and of members in particular;
(vi) Participate in organization of various commercial events (e.g. exhibitions, B2B meetings, breakfast meetings etc.) for the purpose of helping TCCIA members expand their businesses.
(vii) Development and follow ups of project proposals for benefit of TCCIA members
(viii) Analyzing applications and issue certificates of origin and other documents necessary for international trade
(ix) Prepare quarterly, annual and timely Commerce development reports
(x) Performing any other related duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director from time to time.
- A Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or International Trade
- Proficiency in computers and office applications; and
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili languages
- This post requires a candidate with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Business/Development projects
- The prospective candidate must demonstrate capacity in coordination, interaction with diverse group of people, management and problem solving.
Salary: Competitive salary package will be offered to a qualified candidate
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificates, and names and contact details of three referees. Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than 22nd May, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa