MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution. MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision.
This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa.
Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.
Below are currently available jobs at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group:
Position: ASP/PHP Developer
Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Limited – MeTL
ASP/PHP Developer : some one to deal with biometric attendance operation along with its programming.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
- Day to Day Biometrics’ log download
- Develop, record & maintain the existing PHP / ASP. Net Applications on portal plus Service platforms as and when needed
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, or network connectivity problems
- Performing biometric system management functions including system setup, installation, monitoring, or adding applications, users, and devices
- Prepare & Maintain all Applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Interact with all cluster Heads/HR with purpose to write design parameters as and when needed
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Train the users as and when needed
- Support to IT as and when needed
- Functional Reporting to : HR
Special Exposure required :Ability to work under pressure
Skill required: Team work
How To Apply
Any Interested candidates can contact us on the contact details mentioned below. We will review the applications and if found suitable, will get back to you
Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, 20th Floor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. P.O.Box 20660, Dar Es Salaam,
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.