Light Tractor Operators (4 posts)
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Uchumi wa Kati) by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Light Tractor Operators (4 posts).
Operator will be responsible to drive Light Tractors below 150hp to draw farm implements and tow trailer. The person will be reporting to Cultivation Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities of Light Tractor Operator:
- Drive light tractors to draw farm implements and tow trailers;
- Machinery maintenance such as blowing, cleaning and washing on regular basis;
- Daily pre start checking such as checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation;
- Fix minor repairs in field such as loose bolts, changing wearing parts of implements etc;
- Fill tractor log sheets accurately; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by his/her seniors
Qualification and Experience:
- Holder of driving certificate from recognised institutions and valid driving licence;
- More than 4 year experience on operating Light Tractors in plantation; and
- Experience with Auto guidance operations is an added advantage.
- Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline 7 June, 2020