JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Revenue Planning Collection, Relationship Management &Analytics Manager
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the Revenue Planning Collection, Relationship Management & Analytics Manager Position .The Incumbent will be responsible for developing, delivering & facilitating a consolidated Business Enterprise strategy including Revenue Planning, forecasting & budgeting in line with the business objectives. This also includes, market intelligence, collection function, and customer relationship management while meeting reporting requirements from the bucket owners/and external stakeholders.
1. Effective Revenue Planning Process
- Work closely with Revenue Bucket owners to ensure the availability of the revenue inputs required for revenue planning are provided within the required timeline.
- Ensure all deadlines set for the revenue planning activities/forecast inputs are happening per schedule.
- Responsible for the availability of the Revenue Tracker and associated inputs.
- Overall coordination of revenue planning management processes
2. Preparation of Internal and External Reports ;
- Preparations of Revenue mid-month, monthly and quarterly and forecasting of revenue reports for Enterprise business and group.
- Analyze and forecast KPI’s, taking into considerations the various initiatives undertaken by each revenue bucket and evaluate gain/ losses occurred during the period comparing to the budget and monthly projections.
- Gather and prepare required information for Enterprise Business budget and business modeling formats, forecasts and KPI’s;
3.Set up trackers & Kpi’s for each revenue bucket / Initiatives
- Proactively depict/predict on the Reporting requirements and tracking Template for data collection and trends.
- Work closely with bucket owners, Finance and MIS to ensure the availability of the data and accuracy
4. Delivery of mandatory surveys;
- Overall Management of all Research Agencies and management of Research Budget.
- Communicate effectively on the results obtained from these researches and follow up on the agreed actions to be undertaken and ensure that it is implemented.
5. Timely market/ competition feedback delivery;
6. Delivery of In-house (Adhoc) research;
7. Develops strong Customer relationships strategies;
- Managing relationship team to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns, and emerging requirements.
- Assist management in devising direct sales plans and strategies
- Work with management to identify up sell opportunities
8. Supervises Credit Control & debt Collection Team;
- Ensures that postpaid credit procedures are in place and enforced at all times
- Continuous Credit Control Processes Improvement
- Control debt collection Agency
- Liaises with Corporate Sales Department on customer problems that may affect debt collection targets
- Verifies the correctness and completeness of postpaid bills for timely production and oversees printing and distribution of the bills to the Customer
- Prepare various analytical reports and statistics as required by the business on a timely basis.
- Managing and endure timely reconciliation of accounts under Credit Control Portfolio
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance,Technology or any other related field
- MBA in Marketing/Sales will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in leading a highly qualified and experienced team in a highly complex environment from telecoms
- Strong understanding of all aspects of marketing, good communication and people skills, understanding of local markets and needs of customers.
- Market Research Literacy
- Knowledge in accounting and financial modeling
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Deadline for receiving applications is 6thJune 2020.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA