Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 335 million customers across its operations at the end of August 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
- In charge of a specific geographical Cluster.
- Manage channel partner sales team to achieve cluster revenue, Gross adds and Airtel Money targets.
- Drive the channel management team andensure distribution expansion – depth and width that will boost market penetration.
- Planning and implementing Marketing activities to ensure our gross and net additions (post/pre paid) improve and further increasing our CMS.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE!
2. Achieve Cluster Targets on Revenue ;
- Achieve both Revenue and Customer Market shares targets for both GSM and Airtel Money.
- Distribution and availability of stock at retail outlets including Airtel Money float
- Enhancing the distribution of Airtel Money agents, Recharge selling outlets, major focus on VAS and activities to increase revenue
- Devising measures and monitoring mechanisms to regulate and control the Cost of Acquisition prepaid and post-paid
- Devising measures and monitoring mechanisms to regulate and control the Cost of Acquisition prepaid and post-paid; ensuring quality gross adds (with first recharge and Airtel Money)
3. Channel Partner Management;
- Ensure effective training and branding across the Cluster to increase TOMA & ITR
- Process implementation and adherence
- Initiate churn control activities and Customer delight initiatives
- Ensure that the aggregators have enough float to service agents as required and SIM cards and recharge
- Training Channel Partners Sales team
- Establish recruitment and sales route for Channel Partner sales team.
- Daily market visit with team and daily gate Meetings.
4. Retailer recruitment and training;
- Daily market visit
- Daily reporting on retailers recruited to sell recharge through Airtel Money
- Training newly recruited retailers on selling recharge through Airtel Money
- Recommend sites as required across the Cluster – ensure all high utilization sites Network services
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,Sales & Marketing,Project Management or any other related field
- 5- 7 years minimum working experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- MS office proficiency
- Results oriented
Deadline for receiving applications is 17th May, 2020.Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa