JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
myUFV Login: Guide How to Access University of the Fraser Valley Portal
myUFV Login: Guide How to Access University of the Fraser Valley Portal In this myUFV Login Informative Article you will get Complete Guide How to Access University of the Fraser Valley Portal
You can access University of the Fraser Valley student web services like registration, class grades, student email, Blackboard (myClass), campus bulletins, and your online courses through the portal known as myUFV.
How to log into myUFV
- Navigate to my.ufv.ca.
- Enter username.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login to access your portal.
- myUFV will suspend your account if it detects too many attempts to log in with the wrong password. When this happens, you are locked out for 30 minutes.
- If after 30 minutes you are still unable to log in, contact the IT Service Desk.
You must create a password the first time you connect into myUFV. Visit password.ufv.ca and adhere to the instructions there to complete the creation of your password.
UFV student ID number
You can access university resources and services with the help of your nine-digit UFV student ID number.
When you submit an application to UFV, a student ID number is given to you, and it is mentioned in every correspondence you receive from the UFV Office of the Registrar. Additionally, it is noted on your college ID card, which you must get at the beginning of every year.
To use myUFV, where you may register for classes, pay fees, access your UFV student email account, and more, you’ll need to know your student ID number. So that only you can access your student record, keep your student ID number private and safe.
What should I do if I’ve misplaced or lost my student number?
You can fax or submit a signed request to the Office of the Registrar if you’ve lost or forgotten your student ID number.
Change of address
You can submit address changes through myUFV or by completing a Personal Information Change (pdf) and submitting it, with a signature, to one of the OReg offices.
If your name has been legally changed, submit a completed Personal Information Change (pdf) to the Office of the Registrar, with the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of your name change document (marriage certificate or legal name change document). If you bring in the original, we will make a copy.
- A piece of government-issued ID in your new name (preferably a driver’s license, passport, or other ID with a picture and signature).
Your UFV password is a minimum of 10 characters and contains a combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers, and special characters.
How to change your password
- Log in myUFV with your current password.
- Locate and click on the Help Center Tab to change the password.
What if I can’t remember my password?
If you have web access to a computer, you can reset your password using the self-serve password reset site at password.ufv.ca:
- Go to the UFV password reset site (password.ufv.ca).
- Enter your student number into the site and click next. This will take you to a new webpage; do not close your browser at this step. An email containing a security code will be sent to the personal email address you have registered with the University of the Fraser Valley.
- Use this security code to reset your password on the open browser page and click next.
- You should now see a message stating that your password was reset.
I have received an “Authentication failed, try again! “ error message when I try to log in to myUFV.
There could be several reasons for this message:
- Wrong student or employee number
- Incorrect password
- Your account has been disabled account due to security issue
- Your account has been locked for 5 minutes after you have made 5 attempts to log in with the wrong password
Please wait for 5 minutes and try the login again. If it still does not work, visit password.ufv.ca to reset your password.
How to register for courses
Check your Account Summary by Term folder in myUFV to ensure your $200 registration deposit is showing on your account before you start to register. If you attempt to register before your deposit is processed, a hold will be placed on your account.
When your deposit is processed and applied to your student account, the hold will be lifted, and you will regain registration access.
- To register online. Log in to myUFV.
- Select ‘Student information’
- Select ‘Register, Add, Drop, Waitlist or Withdraw from a class’
- Select the term from the drop down menu and ‘SUBMIT’
- Scroll to the bottom and add all of your CRNs in the blanks provided.
- Select ‘Submit changes’. Immediately, you will see the classes in which you are registered.
If a section (class) is full, you can choose to waitlist from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Submit changes’ again. Now you will be able to see where you are on the waitlist.
Check your myUFV account daily. If you are waitlisted for a course and a seat is available to you, you will receive a notification under your Registration Details as well as an email notification. You should then register promptly. If you do not register by the deadline, you will be removed from the waitlist.
Please note: If you are offered a seat in a lecture, you will be required to register for a lab simultaneously. Ensure there is space in a lab that fits your schedule.
If you are still waitlisted when classes start, attend the first class and ask the instructor if room for you in the class. If you do not show up on the first day of class or contact your instructor, you forfeit your seat.
How to find your registration time
Log in to myUFV to find your registration time:
- Select ‘Student information’
- Select ‘Registration’
- Select ‘Check your registration time and availability’
- Select the term from the drop down menu and click ‘SUBMIT’
- The time at which you can register will appear, for example: June 23 (2 PM) – Dec 5. You may register anytime during this period. For best course selection, register as early as you can.
Video:How to find your registration time via myUFV
Registration times are scheduled in late May for the Fall semester, in early November for the Winter semester, and in early March for the Summer semester. Registration times are scheduled on weekdays between 9 am and 3:45 pm only. No evening, weekend, or statutory holidays have times assigned.