JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Mount Kenya University-MKU Fee Structure PDF Download
Mount Kenya University-MKU Fee Structure PDF Download Latest Update. The Authority of the Mount Kenya University, MKU has released the amount payable as school fees for Undergraduate programmes for the academic session.
Who is this Information For?
MKU Prospective candidates who are offered provisional admission or probably seeking admission into the Mount Kenya University are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
What are the current school fees of the MKU?
If you are seeking Admission into this University, it is best to be fully aware of the current tuition fees, and this knowledge will help you to avoid Admission Mistakes.
How to Pay – Bank Accounts Details
Here are the Bank accounts that you can use to pay your school fees
|Standard Chartered Bank
|Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB Bank)
|National Bank of Kenya
|Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
|International Students Bank account
|Dollar account (KCB)
|1173740309 (swift No. KCBLKENX)
MPESA FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURES
You can now deposit your fee to our Mount Kenya University account through Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) using your Mpesa.
There are only two procedures:
Apply for These Also >> Full Funded scholarship for international scholarship.
- Go to M-PESA Menu on your phone and select Lipa na M-PESA, Pay Bill option.
- Enter Paybill 270988.
- Enter the account code (your admission number).
- Enter the amount to pay, then M-PESA PIN and press Send.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with a unique code
- Visit www.gtbank.co.ke and select LipaNaGTBank or http://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
- For Existing students, enter your admission number and click validate
- For new students, enter your reference number and click Validate
- For new applicants, Enter ID NO.or Passport number
- Enter your unique M-Pesa code.
- Select the reason for payment e.g. Admission, Tuition.
- Enter the phone number and/or email address of the student/parent/Guardian to receive payment confirmation.
- Click submit to automatically update your fees account
- Confirm your payment by checking your statement through the student portal
MKU Fee Structure – PDF Download
KUCCPS FEE STRUCTURE
MKU FEE PAYMENT USING MPESA