PROPERTY INVESTORS COMPANY LIMITED (PIC), is among of Tanzanian Real Estate Company offering reliable and affordable real estate Services to the Tanzanian Community.
PIC, therefore seeking to recruit high motivated, result-oriented and self-driven candidates with high integrity, sales and marketing skills of real estate products to fill the Direct Sales officer positions – within Dodoma and Dar es salaam.
Job Purpose and Summary
Reporting to Marketing manager, Direct Sales officer will be responsible for selling and marketing PIC different products.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will be to:
- Apply marketing approach in particular areas.
- Explain about PIC products to the customers and provide advice to customer about real estate issues.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements with clients.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at site visiting, and obtaining feedback daily.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems report.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings on social media platform.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports every week.
- Meet required company target.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the superior.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a holder of a Degree or Diploma in related fields from recognized university/college.
- Able to display a high level of attention to details and skills in interviewing clients to assess their integrity.
- Able to communicate very well in both English and Kiswahili.
- Creative, innovative and honest.
- Able and willing to work in challenging environments.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please submit the following:
- Certified relevant scanned copies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificates, transcripts, Ordinary and Advanced level academic certificates and Birth certificate.
- A detailed and signed scanned CV, including three reliable referees (must be your lecturer, academic supervisor, Dean or supervisor at work and NOT relatives) with their full addresses; showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone, mobile phone and email address.
- The CV and certified copies of your certificates/testimonials should be scanned and attached as a single document.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received before Wednesday 15th September, 2020 at 1800hrs will be considered.
Send your application letter and CV via email: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and all hand delivery applications shall never be considered.