JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Management Reporting Officer at FINCA October 2023
Management Reporting Officer at FINCA October 2023 The Management Reporting Officer is a member of the Finance Department with direct reporting line to the Finance Manager .The Management Reporting Officer shall participate in management decision-making, devising planning and performance management systems and providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist management in the formulation and implementation of FINCA Tanzania’s strategy.
- Prepare the company budget, constantly monitor and control the budget performance in with FINCA’s Accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparation and review of the company strategic plans and constantly advise management on these plans.
- Manage and Implement the costing system in the finance function in line with the Accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist to prepare financial projections, control and monitor all the company’s products in line with the Accounting policies and procedure.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports in line with the accounting policies.
- Financial Statements Preparation
- Preparation of management reports as required by FINCA Tanzania management, board, external parties
- Assistance in board reports preparation
- A university degree preferably in Commerce and Accounting (B.Com), Business Administration (B.B.A) or Banking. CPA/ACCA qualification will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must possess good report writing and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and computerized accounting packages is a must.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar accounting role
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and come up with Quick Solution.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
Apply: Send your CV not later than October 13, 2023 to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted