JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
KCPE Form One Admission Letter 2021 PDF Download
Form one admission letter
KCPE Form One Admission Letter 2021 PDF Download The Form one selection letters are usually posted on the website of Ministry of Education (www.education.go.ke) and schools can print them out.
How to check form one intake via SMS
You could also check your Form one selection through SMS. For checking your form one selection, you just needed to do one thing. Send your index number to 20042 from your mobile phone and get to know about selection. The charges of sending this SMS will be determined by the individual mobile company which you will be using.
Apply for these: >> Full Funded scholarship for international scholarship
Selection procedure of form one admission
The following steps are followed for computerized selection of form one are:
- The selected students who have managed to secure the 1st & 2nd places (for categories of both boys and girls) can get into the national school of their own choices, i.e. if an allocation has already been provided for their Districts.
- In the absence, the computer assigns such performing candidates schools of equivalent stature to their choices;
Recommended to Read >> KCPE Form one selection criteria in kenya 2021/2022 | KCSE Selection 2021/2022
- Selection of the other National Schools Quota based on the ratio of candidates from Private and public; County Schools purely selects students within a County, all boarding schools fall under this category; The system gives an advantage to Counties inclusive of host County in filling vacancies which may arise during the selection (such as the inability of certain Districts to produce candidates with more or equal to 280 marks);
- District Selection: still done manually due to challenges of mapping primary schools or communities to the proximity of secondary day schools.
- Selection of Extra-County Schools which have same features as National Schools with the variance being the number of candidates to be picked being more within the host Counties of the schools.