Relationship Manager; Private Banking
NMB Bank PlcMwanza, Tanzania
Location: Lake Zone
To help and advice clients, grow Private segment within assigned Branch/Territory. The range and scope of his/her work ranges from helping clients with their account details giving advice on financial investments. He/she is the focal point of sustaining customer satisfaction, retain existing customers and generate additional business; acquire customers through various sales activities.
- Portfolio growth (Assets, Liabilities, Investment products and Insurance) through customer visits, sales and retention.
- Track Portfolio trends and take action on any abnormalities observed.
- Customer retention, maximizing benefit from customers through cross-selling relevant NMB products in the segment.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks while adhering to KYC, AML in managing the portfolio.
- Manage customer expectations through effective queries, complaint and correspondence handling in a timely manner as per service operating standards.
- Coach bank employees (Private Banking Relationship Officers/Tellers) on how to handle Private banking clients in the Zone/Branch assigned.
- Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The calls should be recorded and filed.
- Keep abreast of the rapid pace of product/service development; suggest possible best solutions for improving offerings to Private banking clients.
- Organize/Suggest quarterly events for customers within the region for more effective engagement and relationship enhancement in order to improve NMB brand image in the market for the purpose of growing business.
- Conduct initial screening interview with prospective clients and maintain familiarity with customer’s relevant documents.
Skills and Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for Private banking clients.
- Thorough knowledge of Private banking clients needs and ability to come up with proper solutions.
- Sound financial knowledge, thorough information of NMB various offerings.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Reports writing
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Credit skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business related studies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Relationship Management of High-net worth clients
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa