JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Job Vacancies at NMB Bank Plc November 2022
Relationship Manager; Financial Institutions and Correspondent Banking (Re-advertised) (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office
Job Vacancies at NMB Bank Plc November 2022 To manage all financial institutions dealing directly or indirectly with the bank including those working with Trade finance, payments, treasury, and any other departments within the bank.
- Manage senior loans from overseas DFI’s and negotiate contracts with any DFI
- Review FI credit limits and prepare Credit Analysis (CAs) proposals for new/renewals of FI portfolios.
- Perform ALM/KYC and due diligence on the FI clients and coordinate with compliance department on related matters.
- Maintain constant touch with counterparty banks
- Canvas new business from correspondents and follow through with regular updates.
- Address complaints /queries related to the counterparty banks which are not resolved by remittances, trade, treasury, reconciliation departments etc.
- Suggest new banks to open Nostro accounts with.
- Manage the local banks portfolio from a relationship perspective, deal with their limit requests and propose limits in money market and forex trading.
- Manage meeting requests by banks and coordinate/ arrange meetings with them be it local or international.
- Respond to the KYC requests and review by banks we deal with or are looking to deal with.
- Manage the trade finance limits we have with international banks and negotiate better terms and higher limits with them.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of International Banking services and products.
- Knowledge of International Financing arrangements especially related to Development Financial institutions financing.
- Sound understanding of IFRS especially related to banking environment.
- A strong understanding of the overall banking environment.
- Knowledge of Treasury products and services as well as back office operations.
- Sound understanding of Financial Institutions credit.
- Knowledge of political, economic and regulatory environments in the banking industry.
- Strong knowledge in Trade Finance, Payments, Treasury and Capital market activities.
- Understanding of Syndication arrangements is an added bonus.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team on a wide variety of projects.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively manage time and workload.
- Outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to solve unstructured problems.
- Innovative, Attention to detail, Organization skills and Business awareness.
- Business development; Relationship management skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance/Accounting fields/ Business administration or any other related field.
- Accounting professional qualification i.e., CPA or ACCA or Treasury qualification such as ACI is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a financial/accounting/ Credit/ Relationship manager environment for not less than 3 years
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date : 08-Nov-2022
Job closing date : 22-Nov-2022