JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies at Mwananchi Communications Ltd April 2021
Job Vacancies at Mwananchi Communications Ltd April 2021 Mwananchi Communications Ltd is a company based in Tanzania. Mwananchi Communications Ltd, engages in the print media and radio, and is the publisher of Tanzania’s leading daily newspaper, Mwananchi (in Swahili), and others such as The Citizen, Sunday Citizen, Mwananchi Jumapili, and Mwanaspoti.
JOB TITTLE:Freelance Business Executives
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets.
Full Job Description
- Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
- Identifies potential advertising clients, studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company.
- Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements, dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
- Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
- Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.
JOB TITTLE:Freelance Business Executives-Digital
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue on our digital platform.
Full Job Description
- Actively managing digital campaigns for the clients, including PPC, SEO.
- Planning, implementing, scheduling and delivering successful digital campaigns on behalf of our customers.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Ensuring customers are getting excellent results on their digital marketing spend.
- Reading / attending webinars / keeping up to date on current and emerging trends.
- Up selling and cross selling to clients – working closely with the Business manager.
- Innovating – coming up with new product ideas and communicating them to your manager.
- A strong focus on ecommerce and conversion.