JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies at JWTZ Tanzania 2023
Job Vacancies at JWTZ Tanzania 2023 Welcome to Nafasi za kazi Jeshi la Kujenga Taifa 2023 Opportunity Article Here you will get Job Vacancies at JWTZ Tanzania 2023,Vigezo vya kujiunga JWTZ, Your in Accuracy Niche.
The Tanzania People’s Defense Force (JWTZ) has announced opportunities to join the Force for young people who have served or done volunteer training in the Nation Building Force (JKT) for two years and then returned home. Acting Director of Information and Relations, Lt. Col. Gaudentius Ilonda in Dodoma today said “These young men trained in JKT and when they turned two years old they were given certificates after missing the opportunity to be enrolled in JWTZ or in other Defense and Security Institutions/Entities, they were returned home but now the opportunity has been found, I thank the Government we have had the opportunity to enroll these young people”
- “A young man must be a Tanzanian citizen born at the age of 18-26 years from Form IV to Form VI,
- for those with a higher education to achieve a master’s degree, the age should not exceed 27 years,
- he should have good physical and mental health,
- good character,
- good discipline
- and he must have never been found guilty of a criminal offense or charged in Court and imprisoned,
- as well as have an original birth certificate,
- school and professional certificates
- and also must have never served in the Police Force, Prisons, Training College and Special Anti-Smuggling Force and have certificate of serving JKT for two years”
The Tanzania People’s Army (JWTZ) was established on 01 September 1964 with the aim of protecting the independence of the country and the borders of the United Republic of Tanzania.
In addition to that goal, other basic responsibilities of JWTZ include;
- Protecting the Constitution and Freedom of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Border Protection of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Conducting Training and Exercises to be Combat Ready at all times.
- Teaching the public National Defense activities.
- Cooperating with Civil Authorities in providing humanitarian aid and rescue during disasters.
- Promoting independent education and production through the Nation Building Force (JKT).
- Participating in International Peacekeeping activities.
Many young people have been wishing to join JWTZ but they do not know the right ways they should go through to be able to fulfill their dreams where the situation leads to the presence of many fraudsters. The fraudsters use the criterion of people not knowing how to join JWTZ in order to defraud them saying that they can help them.
Apart from that, the young people are also not aware of the qualifications of a person who can be accepted to join JWTZ. Many are disappointed believing that they do not have the qualifications to do so, and others are cheated when they are promised help when they do not have the qualifications to join JWTZ.
There are 6 main qualifications that anyone who fulfills them will be able to be enrolled. Enrollment of the person to join the Tanzania People’s Defense Force (JWTZ) with the following qualifications:
Qualification To Join JWTZ Tanzania 2023
- Be a citizen of Tanzania
- He should have the fourth form education and continue and he should be successful.
- Be single/unmarried
- He should be between 18 and 25 years old
- He should have good character and conduct
- May he be of sound mind and good health
Terms of Service A soldier will be given a service number after passing initial training. He will serve the Army for an initial period of six years, after which he will work on a two-year contract with the approval of the Chief of Army Staff.
“Applications should be submitted by hand to the Army Headquarters Dodoma from now until March 20, 2023, they should be sent to the Chief of Staff,
P.O.BOX 194 Dodoma,
Tanzania or through
The Tanzania People’s Defence Force (TPDF) is the military force of the United Republic of Tanzania. It was established in September 1964, following a mutiny by the former colonial military force, the Tanganyika Rifles. From its inception, it was ingrained in the troops of the new TPDF that they were a people’s force under civilian control. Unlike some of its neighboring countries, Tanzania has never suffered a coup d’état or civil war.
The TPDF’s mission is to defend Tanzania and every Tanzanian, especially the people and their political ideology. Conscripts are obligated to serve 2 years as of 2004.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA
Naomba mnipatie nafasi ya kujiunga na jeshi la wananchi Tanzania maana napenda sana na ni ndoto yangu kutumikia taifa langu kizalendo.