JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Job Vacancies at Exim Bank November 2022
- A committed team that lives our shared values and works together to provide customers with the best services
- A straightforward business model anchored in diversification by business, geography, risk, and people, as well as a clear focus on our business strategy
- We embrace the future by establishing ourselves in unbanked markets where we connect our customers to wider opportunities.
- We’re continuing to develop our range of products and services, to meet customer changing needs.We embrace new technology to improve the services we offer – our mobile banking service means customers can manage their banking needs anytime, anywhere.
- Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs.
- Growth of CASA/FD and asset book of the existing client portfolio as per the target given To meet the fee income goal through the existing client’s portfolio.
- Make sales to NTB customers, promote liability and asset products to achieve designated sales targets
- To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio^ such as reviews on customers’ accounts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking. identification of cross-selling opportunities In the customer portfolio assigned Use referral from existing clients In the portfolio to open new client accounts
- Have a good understanding of all products/servlces offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Internal Regular contact with Head-Retail. Cluster heads. Branch managers and others
- External Regular Interaction with customers and clients
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree In Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications In banking, finance or marketing Minimum of two years relevant working experience In a similar position
Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Self-confident ambitious, willing to take challenges
- High energy level and aggressive
- Background in Retail. SME/Commercial banking environment of which minimum 2 years should be of managing SME/Commercial clients relationships.
- Strong credit appraisal and marketing skills, with the ability to Interpret complex financial Information
How to Apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Relationship Manager
Deadline: 09th November, 2022.