JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Barrick Gold Mine December 2022
Job Tittle: Exploration Graduate Geologist (3 Positions)
Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Barrick Gold Mine December 2022 Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Exploration Graduate Geologist to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his/her team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Exploration department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Nafasi nyingine za kazi 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
Insurance Job | Ajira za Insurance Tanzania
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Duration: 2 years (renewable)
• Conduct geological activities in a safe and cost-effective manner. Conduct safety/toolbox meetings at workplace.
Conduct geological mapping, sampling, drill site inspections, drilling supervision and other work-site activities as advised by the supervisors.
• Assist Geologists with accomplishing geological tasks at hand.
• Conduct geological, geotechnical, and structural logging, sampling, dispatch, and storage; collection and collation of surface sampling (SSED, Soils and litho-sampling).
• Ensure samples are of high quality and meet QAQC standards outline by the Company.
• Assist with report writing and technical presentations
• The work location will cover North Mara, Bulyanhulu, Buzwagi and other Greenfields projects in Tanzania.
• Bachelor of Science in Geology/with Geology
• Exposure in the Exploration and Mining industry.
• A valid Tanzania Driver’s license would be an added advantage
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite of computer programs; additional software knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Physical fitness to be able to fit in the working environment.
• Work under minimal supervision.
• Map reading skills
• Communication Skills; Fluent in English (and other languages Swahili, French)
• Committed to safety.
• Flexible and performance orientated.
• High level of interpersonal skills
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline for receiving application is 20th December 2022
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA